Home > Photo Gallery > Heritage Moments > Ipoh's Buildings

 

Ipoh's  Buildings


 
 

The town hall is being converted to a civic auditorium. It long served as a police headquarters building.


The Supreme Court in Ipoh, facing the railway station, was built nearly ten years later than the station in 1928.


 

Geological Survey Department was started when J.B. Scrivenor arrived in September 1903 to commence geological work in Malaya.


 

Chung Thye Pin's buildings near completion in 1907; now Georgetown Dispensary.
 

These are the modern offices of Ipoh Municipality.

 


Shophouse architecture in Ipoh contrasts withmodern houses of the Canning Garden housing estate just off Tambun Road.

 


The original home of the Ipoh Club, shown above, which used to stand at junction of Club Road and Hugh Low Street.


 


St. John's Ambulance Hall.



 

 


perak hotel deals

 




Home  l  Perak Darul Ridzuan  l  Culture & Heritage  l  Perak's District  l  Places of Interest  l  Sports & Recreation  l  Dining & Entertainment  l  Shopping
  Perak Hotels & Resorts  l  Events & Festivals  l  Photo Gallery  l  Perak Maps  l  Travel Guide  l  Transport  l  General Information  l  Travel Guide Books  l  Site Map

 

Special Links

   


 


Last modified: August 31, 2012      Copyright © 2001 - 2012  perak.info.  All Rights Reserved.

........